If someone that you care for has been arrested and put in jail, the judge will set a bond amount which can be paid to free the person from jail until their pending court date. Many people use a bondsman to get their loved one out of jail because the charge is only 10% to 15% of the court ordered amount. It is a good gesture to call a bondsman to learn more about bail bonds seattle wa and bail your loved one out of jail. Five reasons to make bond for your loved one:
1. Sometimes things happen beyond our control. Sometimes we go to jail due to no fault of our own. At least hear your loved one out to find out the circumstances of the situation and if it is nothing shady, help them out in the time of need.
2. When your loved one is behind bars, they’re not benefiting anyone, including themselves. They risk losing their job, their family, and creating a bad name for themselves. All of this may be eliminated with the help of a bond.
3. It is a great way to show someone how much you care about them. Bonds are not cheap and sitting behind bars is not fun. It is a gesture that is a sign of your love for this person that they’ll appreciate.
4. If you were put in jail, you’d be hopeful that someone would understand the situation and come to your rescue. Be the person that you would want to come to help you in the event of an arrest.
5. Making bond is fairly simple with a good bondsman there to help you from start to finish. Why not complete the simple process and do something good in your life?Continue Reading