No couple wants their marriage to end in divorce but sometimes that is the best solution to a relationship that is going nowhere fast. Thousands of couples in the U.S. decide to divorce every single year. Should you be among them? Many signs point to the need to call a divorce attorney in Orlando FL to begin the proceedings. It is not easy to take the first step, but if you notice the five signs here, maybe that is the best action to take.
1. You are no longer in love with your partner and do not foresee the love returning. A relationship without love isn’t a very good relationship. And, you cannot force an emotion that just isn’t there any longer. Some people grow apart and it is a fact of life that we all must accept.
2. Are you together only because of the kids? While it is nice to think that staying together benefits the kids, studies prove that in most cases just the opposite is true. Don’t stay together for the sake of the kids.
3. Is there violence in the relationship? There is no time for counseling, hope, or wanting, it is time to get in touch with an attorney to dissolve the marriage as fast as it was sealed in record.
4. Do you envision yourself being with other people romantically? Have you considered stepping out of the marriage to be with another person? Before you make these drastic steps, talk to an attorney to end the marriage.
5. If you are not happy in the marriage and would rather be anywhere else in the world than in a relationship with the person that you are with, end the marriage. You should never live an unhappy life because it is far too short.Continue Reading